[TYPO3-core] RFC #17044: Styling of TCEforms with renderMode=checkbox

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Jan 16 16:02:56 CET 2011

On 16.01.2011 00:30, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17044
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> This TCEform type is not styled according to the Backend design.
> As this is now the default renderMode for the BE-Groups Access Lists,
> the wrong styling is visible now visible at prominent place.
>
> Solution:
> Change styling
>
> Note:
> Basic styling as desired by Lars, min-height added by myself.

I tested in

Ubuntu:
Firefox 4.0b9pre
Firefox 3.6.14pre
Opera 11
Chromium 8

Vista:
IE 8
Google Chrome 8

XP:
IE 6
IE 7
Firefox 3.6.3

In IE6 I don't get any CSH, in all other browsers the csh is misplaced
(see screenshot).

Additonally in Chrome the empty "Custom module options" looks pretty
strange (see the other screenshot).

In general: +1 by reading and testing, it's much better now.

Cheers,

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member