[TYPO3-core] RFC #17017: New pagetree doesn't work with all web submodules

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Jan 14 22:35:43 CET 2011

Hey,

On 13.01.2011 22:52, Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Branches: trunk.
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17017
>
> Type: bugfix
>
> Problem:
>
> if you have templavoila, tt_news or any other extension that hooks into
> the web module and 4.5.0beta4, you'll notice that other modules than the
> cores' own modules still use the old pagetree.This is uncool, that's why
> I created the patch that fixes this: Basically it allows to set a
> navigationcomponent for a "main module" and unless a submodule
> overwrites this, the navigationcomponent of the min module is taken.

+1 by reading and testing. I'd say commit the changes to loadmodules
separately and the pagetree part will then come with the merge, as the
loadmodules part not necessarily has anything to do with the pagetree.

Thanks :)

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member