[TYPO3-core] RFC #17017: New pagetree doesn't work with all web submodules

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Thu Jan 13 23:09:52 CET 2011

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi Benni,
>
> thanks for the patch. Anyway Stefan and me will integrate the tree into
> core at this WE and your patch will be part of it (at least the
> technique). So could i ask to wait for this merge?
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen,

IMHO this can already be integrated, because it's more or less unrelated to
the pagetree. It's an important improvement for the navigation components
register feature that was still needed for the pagetree. Also after an
integration the current pagetree implementation will be a navigation
component. Maybe the pagetree related changes should not be added for now.

BTW: I already added the documentation for this new possibility to the
viewport wiki page.

--
Stefan Galinski
staatl. geprüfter Informatiktechniker