[TYPO3-core] RFC #16426 Bugfix: Link field for images is too short to provide links for every image

Henrik Ziegenhain mail at h3nn3s.info
Wed Jan 12 19:28:46 CET 2011

Am 07.01.2011 12:27, schrieb JoH asenau:
> Attached v2 of the original version that fixes the issue with the tabs
> in the link browser wizard not working when there are already 2 or more
> links in the textarea.
>
> So we got two working variants now.

Hi,

sorry for my delayed review and test.
+1 on reading and testing for both version - But I would prefer the
clean first solution.

I´m against the (cool and magic) alternative version because if I would
change old links (1,3,fileadmin/user_upload/images/) for example the
wizard handles it as an external URL. This is not good and not intuitive
for the users.

If this RFC finds its way to 4.5 we need an Update Wizard - so rock on
the excellent work :)

btw: you should introduce a new Label imho:
+ <label index="image_link_formlabel">Links (One per Line, One Link per
Image)</label>

Regards
Henrik