[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16968: sysext:version: API change list module dispatcher

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Jan 12 11:05:43 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

thanks for the hint. The accordant bugfix was reverted again in the
TYPO3 Core Trunk since it was already in the external version repository.

Commit message:
Revert: Reverted fix of bug #16968 since it was already part of the
external repository
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/workspaces/version/trunk/

SVN Trunk revision:
10034