[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16968: sysext:version: API change list module dispatcher

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jan 12 09:17:47 CET 2011

Hi Bjoern,

Bjoern Pedersen schrieb am 12.01.2011 09:04:

>>> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16968
>>>
>>> Branches: trunk
>>>
>>> Problem:
>>> sysext/version/cm1/index.php needs to reflect the change from
>>> t3lib_extMgm::create/ListViewLink() to t3lib_BEfunc::getListViewLink()
>>> which was applied revision 9821
>>>
>>> Solution:
>>> Use the new API
>>>
>>> How to test:
>>> 1) Open the List module
>>> 2) click on the "show versions" icon
>>> 3) fatal error w/o patch, works again with patch
>>
>> Thanks for finding that! I grepped the whole core and this was the last
>> use of t3lib_extMgm::createListViewLink().
>>
>> +1 by reading and testing. No-brainer...
>>
>> Committed to trunk rev. 10030 to be included in beta4.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ernesto
>>
> Does that  also need to be fixed in the workspaces version branch?

Ah, good catch, I had forgotten that versions is also now maintained by
the workspace team!

See:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-workspaces/repository/show/version/trunk

The patch has already been applied there [1], see issue #11832 [2].

This means that upon merging with the core it would have been applied
anyway. Sorry and I hope it doesn't cause conflicts with the merge. I'll
talk about it with Olly and Benni. Thanks for the hint!

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1]
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-workspaces/repository/revisions/3686