[TYPO3-core] RFC #16911: Restructure of t3lib_utility_Mail hook subscriber

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 10 15:12:59 CET 2011

Hi,

On 10-1-2011 12:55, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> To make it sure that it parses correctly, I made a quick unit test
> for the parseAddresses method.

I wonder how far we should go with being RFC2822 compliant in this
little helper function. [1] describes the address lists in RFC822 (the
predecessor), but it is rather complex if we want to support all features.
ATM we can't handle
"Lastname, Firstname" <name at example.org>, another at example.org

> Upon committing, the "svn rename" should be used to rename the file
> instead of just deleting and adding the new one.

I did a rename first, then edited the files and created a patch. I'm not
sure if TortoiseSVN managed to follow the changes correctly, but maybe
there is no way to include this in a patch and the emptying-adding is
done by TortoiseSVN?

> +1 on reading and testing this.

Thanks!

--