[TYPO3-core] RFC #16878: Feature: Make t3lib_utility_Client::getBrowserInfo() aware of more operating systems

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 9 21:24:21 CET 2011

Hi Andreas,

> Very good solution to be able to use both. I just uploaded patch-v3 to
> the bugtracker using exactly that – does that work for you?
please
* attach patches here (we're all lazy ;-))
* configure your IDE to *not* add explicitly an empty line after ?>
* go on with your good work!

I've attached an updated and slightly cleaned up version
* changed the evaluateConditionCommon to use implode()
* moved the new OSes up in the check list
* removed strstr($userAgent, 'Windows NT 5.01') as this is covered by
check for 5.0)

Need to get away from the PC, so no review for the moment, sorry.
But unit tests run fine.. rest looks also reasonable.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert