[TYPO3-core] RFC #15133: Bug: Rendering Images with ImageMagick fails in case of file-permissions

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 8 21:08:47 CET 2011

Hi,

On 3-1-2011 12:24, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i agree to change it in fixPermissions. There are a lot of calls in
> core, and some only have relative paths, so it's more universal to allow
> usage also with relative paths.

Discussed it with Steffen and the only relative paths which occur in the
core can be fixed by getFileAbsFileName(). Unfortunately I have no
non-Win installation for testing, so
+1 by reading v3.

I really like to get this in, because it would improve the stability of
image rendering in 4.5LTS.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert