[TYPO3-core] RFC #13695: Image output in frontend is not xhtml valid

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Jan 7 00:56:05 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

>>> Ok, i checked, saved, cleared caches and tried again - same result.
>>>
>>> Any idea why the window doesn't close and inserts the image?

Do you still have this issue? I guess the magic image creation fails for
some reason, the php script never completes, and the window keeps
waiting for a reply.
In trunk revision 10002, I added logging to syslog of any error that may
prevent creation of the magic image.

>> Do you have the same problem inserting plain images?
>
> i have the same issue with plain image(plain had greyed out temp-folder
> which looks odd), also drag&drop (there was no image clickable)

Does not look like the same issue. There is a limit on types and sizes
of plain images that may be inserted in the RTE (see bottom of the
dialogue window).

> You may try to increase this size in PageTSConfig with:
>
> RTE.default.buttons.image.options.plain.maxWidth = wwwww
> RTE.default.buttons.image.options.plain.maxHeight = hhhhh

Regards,
Stan