[TYPO3-core] RFC #4759: Incorrect values of colPos, sys_language_uid and sorting after moving records in web > list

Felix Buenemann Felix.Buenemann at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:01:57 CET 2011

Hi Stanislas,

sorry for slow response, I'm kinda packed with work.

Am 08.02.11 01:12, schrieb Stanislas Rolland:
> Hi Felix,

>>> This issue will be fixed in new version of the patch.

>>> Please test with 4.4.6 or 4.5.0.
>>
>> Unfortunarely, off-by-one error is not fixed by patch v2 on 4.4.6.
>>
> I can't reproduce this issue after applying the patch to the 4.4 branch.

I took some time to visualize the problem by arranging and anotating
some screenshots of the behaviour with and without patch. See
attachments. This was done in Draft workspace, Page module, Language view.
This shows that on the first move the tranlated record gets moved one
entry too much (off by one), but after that it stays off by one when
moving back.

> Regards,
> Stanislas

Best Regards,