[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17719: Move donation popup to about module

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Feb 23 11:38:26 CET 2011

+1 for trunk

i don't know about 4.4 and 4.5 ... since it introduces news strings it
should not be ok for those

i rememebr you my patch to add credits to external librarie ( see RFC
#17228: credits to external libraries )
it was rejected fro 4.5 because it was introducing 2 new strings..

if you want to include also this patch, which already got several +1 (
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17228 )

ciao!

--

   Stefano Cecere