[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17383: Open forms cannot be saved after "Relogin" (Security Token errors)

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Feb 21 13:30:16 CET 2011

Hi Helmut,

Am 21.02.2011 13:07, schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> * I don't like the frame definition with the window object. We have
>> shortcuts
>> top.list = content frame
>> top.nav = navigation frame
>
> OK. I didn't knew that. Technically it's the same, but my version is
> more "hardcoded", right?

yes, it's the same. But as we have these shortcuts it's more safe if we
later change "content" to "view" or whatever.

>> * the better check for (navigationFrame !== undefined) is
>> if (Ext.isObject(navigationFrame))
>
> Since everything in JS is an object, I can use isObject every time I
> used '!== undefined', right?

ExtJs has some of these checks. Not everything is an object, some are
arrays (isArray) or strings (isString) etc. I prefer these checks at
they are more specific.

>> PHP
>> ===
>>
>> isAuthorizedBackendSession
>> should read
>> isAuthorizedBackendUser
>
> Hm, to me it's pretty much the same. I used "isAuthorizedBackendSession"
> in the formprotection already.
> If you insist, we should change that in the other places, too.

i don't insist, i only see that the check looks for a valid user, so the
wording match better imho. Session remembers me to the beuser-session
which is something different.

vg Steffen