[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17383: Open forms cannot be saved after "Relogin" (Security Token errors)

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon Feb 21 13:07:17 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

thanks for your review.

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> here a first review from reading
>
> JS
> ==
>
> * there is an extra coma at the end

I will remove that.

> * I don't like the frame definition with the window object. We have
> shortcuts
> top.list = content frame
> top.nav = navigation frame

OK. I didn't knew that. Technically it's the same, but my version is
more "hardcoded", right?

> * the better check for (navigationFrame !== undefined) is
> if (Ext.isObject(navigationFrame))

Since everything in JS is an object, I can use isObject every time I
used '!== undefined', right?

I will provide an updated patch this evening.

> PHP
> ===
>
> isAuthorizedBackendSession
> should read
> isAuthorizedBackendUser

Hm, to me it's pretty much the same. I used "isAuthorizedBackendSession"
in the formprotection already.
If you insist, we should change that in the other places, too.

> Now testing: how to test, how to force token replace?

* Open list view (or edit a record)
* Delete the be_user cookie and wait for the password promt
* Relogin and Submit the form or click on an action (like move record,
delete record)

Kind regards,
Helmut

--