[TYPO3-core] RFC #11571: Feature: tslib_pibase - function pi_loadLL - _LOCAL_LANG Keys like listView.more should also be possible in Typoscript

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:04:04 CET 2011

Hi,

I just had another idea in mind, that isn't that bad for performance and
doesn't use TypoScript inconsistently.

A setup for overwriting language keys with dots might look like that:

tx_myestension._LOCAL_LANG.de.keys-with-dots {
	10 = my.key.with.dots|My label
	20 = another.key.with.dots|My other label
}

I also attached a patch for tslib_pibase that can interpret this kind of
setup. No flattening of arrays needed.

What do you think of it?

Kind regards,
Alex