[TYPO3-core] RFC #4759: Incorrect values of colPos, sys_language_uid and sorting after moving records in web > list

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Feb 8 08:35:24 CET 2011

Hi Stan,
looking at would you've done crosschecking tcemain and co what you've
done sounds reasonable to me. I got a question:
In v1 you fixed "moveL10nOverlayRecords" internally to ignore destPid
always moving translation records after to original one.

In v2 you do not "fix" this function anymore, but adapt 2 calls of it,
by handing over another $destPid value.

Could you explain, why it makes sense to keep the function with
possibilities to create struggle?

regards

Steffen