[TYPO3-core] Move contrib/ out of typo3/

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Dec 10 12:53:53 CET 2011

Hi Christian,

I think we should add a note to the License files in TYPO3's root
directory and the typo3/ folder where it says in the beginning of the
file already that it doesn't include the contrib/ folder.

Creating another top-level folder would cause a lot of overhead during
upgrades, because everyone who upgrades needs to create an additional
symlink, while normally an upgrade from one TYPO3 version to another is
done by just changing the typo3_src symlink.

cheers
Ingmar