[TYPO3-core] TER problem?

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Fri Aug 26 21:03:35 CEST 2011

Oh that’s f*** weird.

I did another (the 10th or so) refresh of the repository extension list and no suddenly it shows up.

I’ve absolutely no idea what’s going on. Is it possible that the different mirrors are not up to date??

By the way: Mirror Cablan.net seems to be dead, got errors on several installations when this one was picked randomly.

Kind regards

Markus