[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #15745: Integrate generic notification methods to show windows and dialogs based on ExtJS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Sep 28 11:21:22 CEST 2010

Hi Stan,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

> I think I don't understand what is the rule here? If these are to be
> used by htmlArea RTE they have to be made available in the FE. Why then
> use the TYPO3 namespace?

the TYPO3 namespace is our general namespace. We have TYPO3.Backend for
the BE components, all like TYPO3.configuration, TYPO3.LLL (should be
language) which are also used in FE, eg with ExtDirect.

There is no rule set until now, we wanted to do this together with v5
team, but didn't happened until now.

vg Steffen