[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #15745: Integrate generic notification methods to show windows and dialogs based on ExtJS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Sep 25 13:51:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

it took some time but now i have the refactored patch.

Some remarks:
Ext.onReady is often misunderstood. You can do anything before
onReady(which is same as domReady). The only thing you can't do is
render something.
So, libraries and components don't have to be in onReady block.

Never use an id in extended object, it prevents double usage.

As the library is a function, i created singletons in TYPO3.Windows and
TYPO3.Dialog namespace.

The Ext.ux namespace is used as ExtJs Userextensions, which are 3rd party.
For our own components i prefer "TYPO3.components" namespace.

For test copy attached html in your root or test direct on my server:
http://www.steffenkamper.info/last/notifications.html

vg Steffen