[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15811: Backend feels slower than it had to feel! Make it appear to be faster again!

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 27 10:55:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

the loading mask imho is not disturbing. Yes, i wanted to let design
team see this mask as i would like to change it visually, but in general
i like it this way. Before domReady you can't do anything anyway.

I have no problem to make it configurable, but then you choose the wrong
way. Iframepanel is only the component to use, the configuration happens
in viewport.js.

For the other place we should wait until Topbar is refactored, then we
might choose a different place there.

vg Steffen