[TYPO3-core] RFC #0015731: Bug: TCE_Forms Select & group fields remove item bug

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 19 19:47:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 17-9-2010 13:24, Aske wrote:
> TYPO3_4-4-2&  trunk
>
> Problem: Having selected multiple items in a group or select field.
> Then trying to remove a single item results in removing all the
> items.

I looked at the bugtracker issue and the video you made. I don't have
that "Artists" field in my trunk installation. Other group fields such
as Access to groups, felogin redirect mode work without a problem.

Before being able to test it we really need to have a field which shows
the incorrect behaviour. Please give more information about it or
provide a dummy extension with a field with the faulty behaviour.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert