[TYPO3-core] RFC #15742: HCI: Add new Icons from Lars for Workspace Module to t3skin

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Sep 19 13:01:42 CEST 2010

Am 19.09.2010 12:46, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> On 18-9-2010 14:22, Steffen Ritter wrote:
>> according to the hci 9472 issue for the new workspace module the missing
>> icons in t3skin have to be added
>
> Current workspace module (rev 8810) is not becoming very clear with
> these icons (see attachment) :-/

Hi Jigal,
you're right, exactly because the old module is not very clear - the
worksapce tea build a new workspace module.
The sprint has been quite productive and we are very far. It definetely
will be finished for 4.5. That's why we started to push the stuff which
is not inside our extensions to the core list.
You can have a look at the design of the new module at
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9472#note-11

Please stay tuned.

regards

Steffen