[TYPO3-core] RFC #15742: HCI: Add new Icons from Lars for Workspace Module to t3skin

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Sep 19 12:57:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

> On 18-9-2010 14:22, Steffen Ritter wrote:
>> according to the hci 9472 issue for the new workspace module the missing
>> icons in t3skin have to be added
>
> Current workspace module (rev 8810) is not becoming very clear with
> these icons (see attachment) :-/

I agree. Actually beside the missing tooltip, I only find publish icon
quite bad because it's the same as swap and I do not see the meaning of
the two arrows. What about some earth icon with an arrow, just as an
"upload" icon?

Another idea: instead of having lots of icon actions, why don't have
some popup menu coming when clicking on a "wheel" icon. Then we would
have the icon and the action title next to it: 1) not a patchwork of
action icons anymore => cleaner backend, 2) same approach as page tree
operation and 3) possibility to extend the list of actions easily.

Xavier