[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11458: Russian chars in the comments are encoded wrong when changing the stage of an element

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Sep 18 13:32:17 CEST 2010

Hey Steffen,

well, yes, I assume so as well. If we'd use a AJAX call, it'd be taken
care of by the ajax class.

Basically, we could simply convert the comment from UTF-8 back to
something else when it is received within PHP (doing something similar
like we do in TYPO3-AJAX) I don't know of another general solution here
for this bugfix (to get this in 4.4- as well).

All the best,
Benni.