[TYPO3-core] RFC #14095: impexp: doesn't work when used from clipboard in list module

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Thu Sep 16 00:16:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 15.09.10 15:42, Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> BT References: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14095
>
> Branches: 4.3, 4.4, trunk
>
> Problem description:
> If you activate the clipboard, use clipboard #1 (or #2 or #3) then you
> can add a bunch of record to this clipboard. Then you can use the
> [Menu]-select-box to export this records to a .t3d-file.
>
> This doesn't work anymore since version 4.3.
> The error-message is:
>
> Value "xMOD_tximpexp" for "M" was not found as a module

confirmed.

> Solution: See attached diff

-1 to this solution.

This whole thing seems to be a mess.

The impexp was changed from calling it directly to use the dispatcher
instead:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/revision/typo3v4-core/1770

In some place it was forgotton to change the link accordingly, so this
has been fixed here:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/revision/typo3v4-core/1966

Because there was still an old link in the taskcenter, this whole
process was reverted, changing all links back to the old style:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/revision/typo3v4-core/6141

All links? No, there was still one forgotten; in the clipboard. This was
addressed in trunk (without enough votes btw.):
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/repository/revisions/8193

Instead of moving forward first and backwards again, I suggest to
finally clean this up and use the _dispatcher_ and not the direct call
in all places.

If no one wants to do this, I can provide a patch within the next days.

Regards Helmut