[TYPO3-core] RFC #15666: HCI: SysLanguage Table Icon should be the flag you selected

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Sep 8 19:48:54 CEST 2010

Hey list,
This is an SVN patch request.

Type: HCI-Feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15666

Branches: trunk

Problem:
On CTM in Elmshorn i talked to Jens about an new Icon for sys_language.
He asked me to refactor the table so that the flag you selected is used
as icon.

I did so, and changed to the flags as sprite.
As soon as the tce forms support displaying sprites i'll serve the
"selicons" again.

Notes:
This is part two of a flag replacement,
part one (15229) provides new flags as sprite
part three will make use of the sprite flags throughout list and page
module.

regards
Steffen