[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15626: Feature: Add stdWrap to config.additionalHeaders

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Sep 6 09:22:50 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it.

> Did you try the example you've posted?

Yes I did, but it seems not good enough. It worked so I thought is was
ok and then stopped thinking...

> Asume
> config.baseURL = BASE

This doesn't seem to be a valid value. From documentation I read you
have to give a valid URL.

>  > page.config.additionalHeaders = TEXT
> Sets the value to "TEXT"
>
>  > page.config.additionalHeaders {
>  > wrap = Location: {$config.baseURL}|
>  > }
> wraps "BASE" around "TEXT", resulting in "BASETEXT".
>
> I admit that the separation by | is really odd and stdWrap would be
> cool, but this can't be the solution. I'm not a TS expert, so unsure, if
> there's a clean way, which also keeps backward compatibility.

What I proposed doesnn't seem to work out with backwards compatibility.
I'll work out something new.

Cheers, Rik