[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15626: Feature: Add stdWrap to config.additionalHeaders

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Sep 5 21:53:33 CEST 2010

> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15626
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> The config.additionalHeaders is of type string. This is inflexible and
> can use improvement.
>
> Solution:
> Add stdWrap to config.additionalHeaders

Hi Rik,

thanks for your patch!

Did you try the example you've posted?

Asume
config.baseURL = BASE

 > page.config.additionalHeaders = TEXT
Sets the value to "TEXT"

 > page.config.additionalHeaders {
 >     wrap = Location: {$config.baseURL}|
 > }
wraps "BASE" around "TEXT", resulting in "BASETEXT".

I admit that the separation by | is really odd and stdWrap would be
cool, but this can't be the solution. I'm not a TS expert, so unsure, if
there's a clean way, which also keeps backward compatibility.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert