[TYPO3-core] RFC #15621: Feature: TYPO3 misses page-option to force SSL oder Non-SSL to page

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Sep 2 09:52:22 CEST 2010

Hi!

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Solution:
> Since the typolink function generally is enabled to that since 0011950,
> we easily can integrate such functionality to core.

I like that it goes to palettes! Good work! :) However, please, capitalize
the first letter of all options. This looks better and this is how it is
usually look like with all other options. It is quite important that it
look identical everywhere.

Another thing I thought of is that we should use HTTP status code 303 if
there is something in $_POST. The reason for this is that redirection with
301 will not work properly for forms. 303 will. I do not insist on that but
it can be a good free convenience for users :)

In general, +1 by reading if you capitalize string and use all lowercase db
field names.

Btw, this makes https_enforcer extension obsolete, which is good.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member