[TYPO3-core] RFC #15621: Feature: TYPO3 misses page-option to force SSL oder Non-SSL to page

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Sep 1 17:59:48 CEST 2010

Hey list,
This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15621

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
TYPO3 misses the possibility to "enforce" one page to be ssl or to be no
ssl.
In rfc 11950 we introduced the possibility into typolink to set an
scheme (http / https) to the rendered link url.

Solution:
Since the typolink function generally is enabled to that since 0011950,
we easily can integrate such functionality to core.

Notes:
The patch consists of 3 parts:
- adding the selector to the page tca/sql/locallang
- adding 3 lines to typolink to check if this value is set
- adding a redirect to TSFE if a force is set and called by another
request type

regards
Steffen