[TYPO3-core] RFC #15611: Feature: Translations of CEs are immediately visible in FE

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 1 09:49:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 31-8-2010 17:41, François Suter wrote:
>> Can't we just set them to hidden? Why do we need a special option
>> for doing the obvious thing from the beginning?:)

I added a special option, because hidden content elements are not shown
by default.

So, if we are going to hide copied / translated elements initially by
default the option to show hidden elements should maybe also be 'on' by
default?

> $TCA['tt_content']['ctrl']['hideAtCopy'] = 1;

This would also influence normal copy-paste actions. Do we want this?
Pages which are copy-pasted are hidden by default.

So the questions are:

1. Should translated content be hidden initially by default?
2. Should hidden content elements be shown by default?
3. Should normally copied content elements be hidden initially by default?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert