[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature: #0016183: Edit TypoScript file content in t3editor

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Oct 31 16:53:40 CET 2010

Hey,

On 10/30/2010 05:23 PM, Fabrizio Branca wrote:
> Solution:
> This feature loads the content of the referenced (via
> <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT ...>) TypoScript files into the editor wrapping them
> into "### <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT ...> BEGIN" and "### <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT
> ...> END". After saving the template the content between those commented
> lines will be written back to the file.

Great feature!

- The recursion check in extractIncludes() is a runtime sanitizing which
usually shouldn't happen, right? Should we throw an exception instead of
writing to syslog?

- For me the full content is allways saved to the db record, somebody
confirm?
-- Create a ts db template with content "<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:
source="FILE:EXT:tmpl/staticTS/setup.txt">"
-- Put some content into the file
-- Activate t3editor and include-typoscript-file-content options (file
content is shown)
-- edit Template and safe -> Full content (including the file content
and the ### marker stuff) is saved to db record, files are not touched

Regards
Christian