[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15094: Refactor of content objects of tslib_content

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Oct 26 21:29:32 CEST 2010

On 23.10.2010 18:40, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after some other changes in tslib_content here is a new version with the
> new cObjects. I also took all naming suggestions into account.
> Therefore i use a mapping array with
> TSkey => Classname

In general +1 by reading and testing with these notes (all of which can
be fixed upon commit imho):

* tslib_content_abstract => shouldn't that be tslib_content_Abstract?
* protected $contentObjects = array (); (one space too much ;))
* all new files have a trailing new line, please remove

Further bla:
* Are you planning to externalize functions like "getImgResource", too
(as it would belong more to the imageresource class I guess)?
* Next workshop: Splitting typoLink ;)
* I just used CTABLE, OTABLE and HRULER for the first time... Amazing *g*

Thx for that monster,

Susanne