[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15094: Refactor of content objects of tslib_content

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Oct 25 22:25:42 CEST 2010

>> after some other changes in tslib_content here is a new version with
>> the
>> new cObjects. I also took all naming suggestions into account.
>> Therefore i use a mapping array with
>> TSkey => Classname

I don't think I can test each and any detail of this patch, but after reading the files after the patch and testing it with the introduction package, I would like to say: Thumbs up for this huge one! Now we can introcude stdWrap for anything much more easily and step by step. Thanx a lot!

+1 by reading and testing

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de