[TYPO3-core] RFC #16011: Feature: getUrl function needs support for sending POST data

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 23 23:46:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 23-10-2010 21:45, Susanne Moog wrote:
> c) add the missing functionality for "normal" requests (I already tried
> that the last half hour but without success, I remember now why we are
> always using cURL ;))
>
> I'd like to see (c) but I am not sure if I can get that to work, anybody
> knows more about this stuff?

I've already looked up the request headers which are used in POST
requests. I'm working on the file upload possibilities and have to test it.

Let me know if this is reverted, so I can make a patch which includes
the cURL part too or one with only the fsockopen part as follow up.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert