[TYPO3-core] RFC #15489: remove code warnings about XCLASS and naming annoyances

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Oct 21 20:45:09 CEST 2010

Hi!

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Many of the items which are listed are not serious enough to stop the
> extension from working. The warnings are indeed frightening to clients.

Firsts, clients should not have admin access. Secondly, if developers ship
extensions with such warnings, it makes me think bad about such extensions
and developers :( Really, why can't people go and fix that stuff? It takes
minutes!

> It's useful information, but it is more suitable for extdeveval.

How can you expect devs to install extdeveval if they even do not fix
errors from EM?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member