[TYPO3-core] RFC #16046: Improve ExtJS skin: Loading mask

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Mon Oct 18 21:25:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 18.10.10 20:43, Steffen Gebert wrote:

> Solution:
> Make it brighter while keeping mask for modal dialogs dark.
> Screenshots see BT

I like he brighter style with spinner a lot better than the darker
variant. However, I would make the opacity 90% but rather leave it at
75% if it is not easily possible to fade the opacity from 0 to 90%
(which would be the best I guess). But the latter could be done in a
different RFC.

Other than that +1 by reading and testing.

Regards Helmut