[TYPO3-core] RFC #16031: Feature - Implement new layout and labels for tt_content as result of T3UXW09

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 17 20:38:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 17-10-2010 16:24, JoH asenau wrote:
> It implements a completely new structure for tabs, fieldsets, fields and
> labels for the TCE form of tt_content via palettes and types only.
(...)
> To test all different elements, uninstall CSS-styled-content to avoid
> elements being disabled.

Maybe it's because I didn't uninstall this, but with the Text elements
there was a section "Text" on the General tab which didn't contain any
form elements.
This triggered a warning in t3lib_TCEforms::printPalette() on line 5107
(no rows to print). Is the feature that empty sections would simply not
be printed (remember that you told about this Friday?) not yet implemented?

Only other things is that in many cases the label next to a checkbox
starts with an uppercase letter while it is supposed to form a single
phrase together with the label above the checkbox:

This field is
[ ] Activated

The overall change is far better than the situation before! Help text
blocks are accessible again on mouseover. I'm not sure about the dotted
underline, but I can't come up with a good alternative.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert