[TYPO3-core] RFC #15644: Replace magic numbers for shortcut_mode with class constants

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Oct 14 09:13:02 CEST 2010

>> It sounds odd to me having tslib_fe::whatever in t3lib_beFunc, so better
>> move them to t3lib_page.
>
> +1 for t3lib_page.

Thanks for your comment, Dmitry.

t3lib_page rounds very reasonable, but unfortunately it doesn't exist!
The file class.t3lib_page.php contains only the class t3lib_pageSelect.

I would also be fine to introduce class t3lib_page and move the
constants to there. I also plan to introduce constants for doktype (so
would be good to have an agreement before starting).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert