[TYPO3-core] RFC #15965: codemirror lib for t3editor should be moved to contrib and updated to latest version

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Mon Oct 11 21:04:26 CEST 2010

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15965

Branches: trunk

The t3editor uses the codemirror (http://www.codemirror.net/) in version 0.66.
The current release of codemirror is 0.9, which contains a bunch of bugfixes and enhancements.
Further the external library should be moved to typo3/contrib/ to make it avaliable for others and separate it from the t3editor itself.

How to apply:
* apply the attached patch
* unpack the attached .tar.gz
* delete the folder typo3/sysext/t3editor/res/jslib/codemirror/

Note:
Due to vacation, i won't be able to commit this change myself. So I would really appreciate if someone can do a (short) review/test and commit the patch for me!

Thanks in advance!

regards,
  tobias