[TYPO3-core] RFC #15799: Bug: Unitialized variables in t3lib

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Oct 11 12:19:40 CEST 2010

Hi Oli,

Am 24.09.10 20:20, schrieb Oliver Klee:
> Hi,
>
> Am 24.09.2010 19:33, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>> tceforms_inline:
>> * You replaced $isVirtual with FALSE, shouldn't it be $isVirtualRecord?
>> * the autoSizeMax part: Is $itemArray supposed to be $selItems or $opt?
>>
>> querygenerator:
>> * I think $fieldValue is meant to be $value
>
> Please find attached the reworked patches.

The patch addresses of course several flaws that currently do not work.
However if stuff is e.g. replaced by just "TRUE" or removed, the initial
intention is gone here and not fixed.

I'd like to see this issue split up in more issues:

* 15799 with the following changes (the easy stuff)
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_frontendedit.php
  + t3lib/matchcondition/class.t3lib_matchcondition_frontend.php
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_fullsearch.php (with $out moved to the top of the
    method as Steffen K already pointed out)
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_querygenerator.php
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_treeview.php
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_tsparser_ext.php

* new issue for the following (I will take care of)
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms_inline.php
* new issue for the following (I will take care of)
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_sqlengine.php
* new issue for the following (I will take care of)
  + t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php
    (it seems that history never worked for relations on files)

The new issues then need to be tested carefully.
Thus, I give my +1 by reading on the reduced #15799 (see above) for
TYPO3_4-3, TYPO3_4-4 and Trunk.

olly
--
Oliver Hader