[TYPO3-core] RFC #15800: Cleanup CSH Code

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Oct 10 22:21:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

after my complains here is my suggestion. The function is global so we
don't need to include anything in template.php.
Also it's open for future, eg configure general dimensions of the
window, maybe add a switch to use ExtJS as now we have the global object.

instead of DOM query i think the direct call in onclick is more
performant here.

vg Steffen

ps - old and new behaviour is to use the same window for all help
request. Is this the intention? That prevent open more than one of these
windows.