[TYPO3-core] RFC #15511: Bug: fixed some admPanel issues

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Oct 10 13:48:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

thanks for the patch. Though i had different results without patch i
agree the mentioned bugs.

However it's not completed. I tested and your patch essentially it
works. I have to make some more tests to finish it.

If you remove the hide you'll notice that the configured user settings
are not displayed in admin panel. This is because the panel is only
rendered with user-uc values. if override is configured it should
displayed the real value, i will extend the patch for this today.

the override.preview = 1 is mentioned in the docs:

"Note:

You have to activate a module first by setting

.modulename = 1
"
see
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/4.3.2/view/1/4/#id2343879

so i'm not sure if we should remove this, at least we shouldn't in 4_3
and 4_4.

vg Steffen