[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15784: Resolve errors in tslib_content

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 6 10:58:16 CEST 2010

> REMINDER #2

+1

Hey guys - this is really important, since it has to be done before splitting tslib_content into different subclasses, which again will be the base for all the TypoScript improvements we have been showing at T3CON!

If we want to get that in before feature freeze, this has to be done first.

Thx

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de