[TYPO3-core] RFC #15877: Put versioning code from TCEmain in version extension - part #2 - moving records

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Oct 5 22:07:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

+1 by reading and testing.

Two remarks:

"TODO: we could even replace this call with $recordWasMoved = FALSE;"
---- do it !!! ;)

One thing I don't really like is that some methodes like
"moveRecord_raw" and "moveL10nOverlayRecords" are now used from the
outside of tcemain. Even without proper visibility restrictions for
these methodes I always considered start, processCmdmap and
process_datamap as the only puplic API methods of this class. But since
we gained some readability here I guess it's worth it.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch