[TYPO3-core] RFC #16565: Bug: FlashmessageQueue does not work in FE mode

Bastian Waidelich bastian.waidelich at typo3.org
Thu Nov 25 16:49:30 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> here is my version using a compatibility layer, which simplifies the code.

+1 by reading and testing.
Attached v3 of the patch adds another method "getAllMessages" that is
useful if you only want to fetch FlashMessages without flushing the
session (that is used by Extbase for example).

I also rewrote the Extbase/Fluid FlashMessage handling in order to use
the t3lib_FlashMessageQueue internally. See
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/10821

Best,
Bastian