[TYPO3-core] RFC #16565: Bug: FlashmessageQueue does not work in FE mode

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu Nov 25 14:23:24 CET 2010

Am 25.11.2010 12:13, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> here is my version using a compatibility layer, which simplifies the code.
>
> vg Steffen

Hi,

+1 by reading and testing.

Works as supposed, doesn't break backend flash messages and works fine
in the frontend too :)

The session data handling could be moved to t3lib_userAuth later on to
get rid of the context-dependent switches, but that's something I'd do
in an early development state for 4.6 and not during a beta phase.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch