[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16350: Feature: Enhance IRRE to allow new records to not only appear at the bottom

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Mon Nov 22 21:38:18 CET 2010

Hi Ernesto,

i totally get your point. I was much too late with this feature request,
but since i can not fix this in an extension i just hoped to still get
it in.
[OT] I did v2 after finding another entry in the BT (v1 was much less
code/feature), but even the reporter didn't reply since the last update
one week ago. It probably doesn't itch enough... (That's what really
frustrates me...)

At least: now i know that i can stop sending weekly reminders ;)

Regards,
Andreas