[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16350: Feature: Enhance IRRE to allow new records to not only appear at the bottom

Ernesto Baschny ernesto at typo3.org
Mon Nov 22 20:14:27 CET 2010

Andreas Kiessling schrieb am 22.11.2010 15:05:
> Reminder #1
>
> Would be great to have this in LTS :)

I would also love to see many other of the "pending" stuff in the LTS,
but we have so many issues already open to tackle until the release,
that we cannot accept new features which were not explicitly listed in
the Roadmap.

I understand that this might be frustrating, but we have to set a line
somewhere. So please consider reminding about this issue when 4.6
development is kick-started.

And thanks for your valuable contributions, keep 'em coming!

Cheers,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny